Enter Chris Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Jonathan Stewart, and Matt Cassel. WHO?!?!
Play the sound clip, Sparky...
Enough of that, I'm going to go through last week and determine which of you had "Good", "Bad" and "Ugly" calls.
Good
George - Anquan Boldin (34 pts)
Holy Cow! Unbelievable numbers for a WR. He has essentially earned himself a start each week for the rest of the season.
Justin - Jay Cutler (30 pts)
Incredible game put up by a guy with an awesome first name. Possibly now a top tier QB?
Dave - Kurt Warner (28 pts)
How does that old saying go? "I'm not as good I once was, but I'm as good in week 2 as I ever was."
Bad
Dave - Philip Rivers (31 pts)
How can I say this? Dave if you would have played P.RIV, you would have only lost by TWO points.
Brad - Aaron Rodgers (25 pts)
Brad, this is an order. Don't play Peyton again until either Rodgers has a bad game or Peyton has a good one... I'm watching you!
Katie - Earnest Graham (20 pts)
See Brad above, replace Peyton with Steven Jackson and Rodgers with Earnest Graham.
Ugly
Justin, Justin, Justin. How many times do we need to go over this? Your team is winning going into Monday night by 3 points, with only your defense left to play. SIT YOUR DEFENSE! You gave me a scare.
No comments:
Post a Comment